2001 Australia $20 Centenary of Federation Bi-metal Gold and silver Proof coin
Bimetal Proof Limited to #162/500. 8.86 gm Solid Gold Federation, Commonwealth Coat of Arms, star centre. Not Gilt but solid 24kt gold. Solid silver State Floral Emblems, outer. View actual coin in scans.
Also listed seperately quite a few Australian Gold Fractional coins from Lunar Series One and Two. As well Decimal gold proofs Ex Sets. Near Impossible to find outside of those sets. Coin will not be posted to P.
This item is in the category "Coins\Bullion\Gold\Coins & Rounds". The seller is "bluecoin111" and is located in this country: AU. This item can be shipped to Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada.
- Coin: Centenary of Federation
- Composition: Bimetal 9999 fine Gold/Silver
- Era: 2000s
- Strike Type: Proof
- Fineness: 0.9999
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 8.86 grams Solid Gold Star Center
- Region of Origin: Australian
- Total Precious Metal Content: Solid Gold 0.280 Solid Silver 0.350
- Brand/Mint: Perth Mint
- Certification: First day of issue PNC